October Favorites


Hey, y'all! So as you all hopefully know, October is over! I absolutely love fall, and October is one of my favorite months because I get to tax (read: steal) candy from my nephews, I get to dress up, and it just gets a little colder around my parts. Here are a few of my favorite things from the month of October!
  • Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino! I'm a huge sweets person, if it's sweet, I'm all for it. And every year around this time, Starbucks brings back the salted caramel mocha frappaccino, and I am eternally grateful!
  • Mint. I absolutely adore anything minty, like year round, if it's minty, I'm  in. I don't know where my love for mint comes from, but it's a real obsession. I have a mint body spray, body wash, and lotion that I stock up on every single year when it gets closer to winter and I'll use it year round. 
  • E.L.F. lip scrub in Cherry Tart. Lip scrubs are amazing and they are definitely needed with how many liquid lipsticks I wear throughout the days. I love this because it's in a lipstick form and is easy to keep track of. Plus, it's only $3. If you don't love it, then it's not a huge loss. 
  • Colourpop pressed eyeshadow in Pretty Cruel. I'm not going to lie, I went on a Colourpop shopping spree. I love their products and the price point is phenomenal. However, Pretty Cruel is this gorgeous mauve shade with gold reflects in it. It sets itself apart from my other purply-wine shades for that reason alone. Not to mention, the pigmentation is stunning. 
  • Artist Couture diamond glow powder in Conceited. At first, I wasn't too big of a fan of this highlighter simply for the fact that it was a loose pigment. I abhor loose powders, they get everywhere, they're messy, and they just don't do it for me. But this highlighter is stunning! It's a light gold color with glitter mixed in. I love how I can use this on anything, from my brow bone, to the highlight on my cheeks, to making my lipstick have a little pop! I absolutely adore this highlight and would definitely suggest picking one up. 

  • Audible is a audiobook service which I've fallen in love with. I find with law school, I've definitely missed out on a lot of my shows and for-pleasure reading. With Audible, I'm able to de-stress and decompress because I feel like I'm doing something for me. Currently, I've been stuck on the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill. Listening to my audiobooks during my morning commute to school has definitely helped me maintain some semblance of normalcy and sanity.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation in Law School

How I got the Top Grade in Torts

Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop